Saturday 31 December 2016

time flies

when you're too occupied with life

In the midst of disappearing from the blog, I moved. Again.

No, I haven't lost count of how many places have I lived in, in the last 10 years.
If it's more than two handfuls, the number doesn't really matter anymore. It's one too many.

My flatmate was gonna move into her new apartment.
If I kept the apartment that we were renting, I'll have to find someone to rent the 2nd bedroom.
The horrific experience living with a horrendous tenant was a wake up call for me.
If there was a choice, I will not go down the path of living with a stranger. Never again.

The period where I was busy packing for house-moving was also the same time I went for a job interview, resigned, and served my resignation notice.

Before I could even fully unpack, I travelled to Tokyo and Melbourne, then back and started my new job.

In a blink of an eye, 3 months have passed since I started the new job.
All is well with the new job and new apartment.

It's suddenly the last day of 2016!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment